Call us now on 01392 797733

Contact Us

Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Road Risks 

If you are a sole trader and just require Road Risks Insurance cover, we have access to panel of insurers that can offer competitive premiums.
Driving has to be restricted to one driver only or named drivers.

Motor Trade Combined

If your business needs are more complex and you require a Combined Motor Trade Insurance, this is an area in which we have many years of expertise.

Covers may include;

All Risks; Buildings, Stock, Machinery Plant, Portable Hand Tools and Vehicles at the premises
          - Business Interruption, covering loss of profits
          - Employers and Public Liability
          - Money
          - Engineering Inspection (Service)
          - Road Risks (as part of a combined policy)

Please feel free to contact us to arrange for a quotation.

Renewal Info


Contact us

Call us now on 01392 797733 or alternatively use the button below to contact us online.

Contact Us